- Charmingly crafted on quality paper.
- Functional dual flip for easy viewing.
- Three-way display – plan ahead, enjoy the art or both.
- A form will be sent to you to fill up the details upon receiving your order.
- Choose to personalise your calendar cover as follows for free*! Only available before 3 October 2022!
- Personalise sender/recipient name with greeting 1 and 2
- Personalise sender/recipient name with personalised greeting
*Any changes to the personalisation template will be chargeable at $15 per variation.
- Or choose from standard calendar cover below. While stocks last!
- With bilingual greeting
- With bilingual greeting without Singapore Holidays
“潮音 – OF TIME & TIDE” Calendar 2023
A series of acrylic paintings by Xiao Tu inspired by the ocean during his stay in France. Each piece captures the unique moment of the character in action or stillness, at various stages of their life, against the backdrop of a vast ocean like a wise elder watching over them. Accompanied with verses representing the voice of the ocean, gently nudging, motivating, guiding and reminding each one who passes by.
- A beautiful and functional calendar.
- 12 meaningful paintings hand-painted by local artist.
- A truly bilingual product of Singapore.
- Preorder now. Item will only be available from 14 November 2022.
- Personalised calendar cover options are only available before 3 October 2022.
- Standard calendar cover options are available. While stocks last!
- Please see below for more details including delivery charges.
|Dimensions||205 × 275 × 10 mm|
|Calendar Type & Choice of Greeting||
Standard Calendar Cover – Bilingual Greeting, Standard Calendar Cover – Bilingual Greeting without Singapore Holidays
|1 to 19 packs||$9.90 per pack|
|20 to 49 packs||$7.50 per pack|
|50 to 79 packs||$6.50 per pack|
|80 to 99 packs||$5.80 per pack|
|100 to 199 packs||$5.00 per pack|
|200 packs & above||$4.50 per pack|
*Prices inclusive of GST
- Free delivery with a minimum spend of $80.
- A flat fee of $4 will apply on orders below $80.
- Self collection is available at Pin Press Pte Ltd, 8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 4, #06-02, Premier @ Kaki Bukit, Singapore 415875, Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5pm (excluding public holidays). Select “Local pickup” option during checkout.
- Kindly view our live rates and shipping timings at checkout!
- There may be local duties and taxes incurred above a certain threshold when bringing goods into your respective countries. If taxes and/or duties are incurred for your parcel, you will be responsible to cover the fees before delivery can proceed.