- 140mm x 200mm x 11mm
- 96 pages
- 350gsm Shiruku Ivory cover with 120gsm Summer White premium uncoated pages
- Dotted pages with 5mm distance between dots
- Exposed thread sewn binding that opens flat from beginning to end
“Finding Joy in the Rain” Limited Edition Bullet Journal
A joyful collaboration with Jun Le who was diagnosed with autism at the age of three. Since 2019, he has been practicing writing daily by transcribing “The Heart Sutra”. This practice led to an unexpected creation of a simple and unique font : “JunLe Font”. Together with a pair of enthusiastic parents, Bob Lee and Hwee Hwee, this limited edition bullet journal features JunLe font with 120gsm dot grid premium paper in rustic exposed thread sewn binding.
“Finding Joy in the Rain” is an expression of Bob and Hwee Hwee’s attitude in the face of the family’s challenges ahead.
“We cannot change the fact that Jun Le has autism and we also don’t know when or if cancer will strike again, but we choose to stay focused on the present, weather the storms together, and do our best as parents to help Jun Le lead an independent life. We treasure every moment we share as a family. ” ~ Hwee Hwee
Read more about Jun Le’s everyday life on IG @junlefont
- Featuring Jun Le’s unique calligraphic fonts in a handy size for easy journaling on the go.
- Dotted pages on premium uncoated paper with 5mm distance between dots – ideal for bullet journaling.
- Finished with secure, rustic exposed thread sewn binding that opens flat all the time!
- Designed and crafted in Singapore.
|140 × 200 × 11 mm
- Free delivery with a minimum spend of $80.
- A flat fee of $4 will apply on orders below $80.
- Self collection is available at Pin Press Pte Ltd, 8 Kaki Bukit Avenue 4, #06-02, Premier @ Kaki Bukit, Singapore 415875, Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5pm (excluding public holidays). Select “Local pickup” option during checkout.
- Kindly view our live rates and shipping timings at checkout!
- There may be local duties and taxes incurred above a certain threshold when bringing goods into your respective countries. If taxes and/or duties are incurred for your parcel, you will be responsible to cover the fees before delivery can proceed.